What does Ofsted say about Charnwood Day Nursery?
Charnwood Day Nursery is an Ofsted Registered children's nursery and has a "Good" rating from Ofsted.
Our 2017, Ofsted review highlighted a number of strengths that both the management team and staff at Charnwood Day Nursery help to maintain.
Below are some of the key findings highlighted in our recent Ofsted Report:
- The management team is strongly committed to continuing to build on the good
practice to drive further improvements to the nursery. The team has established regular
reviews which accurately identify strengths and areas for further development.
- The management team and staff have high expectations of children's achievements.
They involve parents fully in celebrating their children's progress and achievements
through a highly successful information sharing system. Parents value the up to date
and easily accessible information.
- Staff skilfully support the development of children's language and communication skills
as they play.
- Staff provide good support for children who have special educational needs and
disabilities. They work closely with parents and other professionals to ensure good
outcomes for children.
- Staff work hard to develop children's interests in early reading and writing. Children of
all ages delight in listening to stories. Young children confidently choose their favourite
books to share with staff.
Our Message To Parents
We are VERY pleased to announce that our recent Ofsted Report is online and we can now officially tell you we received a GOOD rating. We are very pleased with the report and would like to share with you all!
Please download our full Ofsted Report
Thank you for all your support and commitment and we look forward to developing even further.